Cross Park Women
At Cross Park, we know how important it is for women of all ages to learn from and minister to one another through studying the Bible and enjoying times of relaxation and fun. We have a number of Women's Bible Studies with both morning and evening times, and varying childcare options. And we also host a number of events throughout the year where we can get to know one another. Below you can find all the latest information about our studies and upcoming events. We'd love for you to join us!
Women's Summer Events
Monthly Social Events:
- May 18 - Park Pop Up (12PM at Pineville Lakes Park - bring your lunch. Contact Tiffany Wessler at email@example.com with any questions.
- June 12 - Pop Up at Whole Foods (Fairview Rd) at 7PM
- July 20 - 6:30PM - Game night at the home of Heather Perry
- August 13 - Amelie's (at Carmel Commons) Pop Up from 6-9PM
- September 8 - Fall Kick Off Event 2-4PM (location TBA)
- Week of September 9 - Fall Bible studies begin (look for details in August)
We will be gathering to discuss two books this summer: Rosaria Butterfield’s The Gospel Comes with a House Key, and then C.S. Lewis’s The Weight of Glory. The gatherings will be scheduled every three to four weeks (various locations and leaders), so watch the announcements and Facebook for updates. Look for the Butterfield book to be available on the book table soon. Our kickoff meeting (we will discuss the first four chapters) will be June 19, 7:30PM, at the home of Donna Harris. Contact Wendy Shank at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Saturday Morning Prayer Gatherings
Cross Park women gather to pray for our church--its leaders, ministries, missionaries--and for any prayer concerns submitted to us specifically each month. Our weekly announcements will keep you updated on upcoming dates for these gatherings. Please join us! For more info, or to contact us with specific requests, e-mail Wendy at email@example.com. We will continue to meet at the home of Wendy Shank (6706 Bradstock Lane):
June 2 from 10-11:15AM
August 4 from 10- 11:15SM
*Please watch Facebook for updates; if the gathering is cancelled, we will post an announcement the day before.*